Today I’m going to share with you all the ways of generating automated income. I’ve tried most of them so they are all legit and a good source of income. Most of the automated income source discussed below requires a little or no investment and generates several times more outcome.
1. Sell Your Photography
What can be more interesting than turning your passion into $$$. You can sell your photographs on number of websites having millions of subscribers. And you get paid every time your photographs are downloaded. It may seem surprising but once you upload couple of images you’ll find your daily job small than this automated income.
Some of the leaders in stock photography market are
2. Write an ebook
Have a creative mind? Write an ebook. No other way is as easy as writing an ebook and selling it for years and years. Sites like Amazon, Ibooks, Barnes and Nobles will manage your sales and all the stuff so you just need to focus on writing.
Once you have written the ebook. Format it for Kindle, make a cover or hire someone else to do it for you. You can find cheap services on Fiverr.com regarding designing your ebook.
Once your book is published it goes live in front of millions of buyer hungry for reading. The more books you publish the more you earn. And the more automated income will reach your bank account.
Even if you can’t write on your own you can always hire a ghostwriter to write books for you.
3. Sell your own products on the internet
There are endless possibilities in selling your product on the internet. Nowadays you can sell almost anything on sites like Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart, Shopify etc. Since they manage everything, you don’t need to take care of anything like delivery or payment. These sites have millions of unique visitors every month. So imagine how many eyes will see your product.
You can also make a dedicate website and a blog to engage your customers and attract new buyers. Apart from that you can also link to related products and earn commissions per sale.
4. Create YouTube videos
Youtube is now fastest growing trend on the internet. You create a video and it goes live around the world to see. One can post anything like tutorials, reviews, comedy, music, how to’s etc. And the most interesting thing is that you can place ads in your youtube videos. This way you can earn cool amount of money every month from Adsense.
For me, Youtube is one of the best source of Automated Income.
Once you get popular there then you are no different than a well-known TV star.
5. Buy a Website or a Blog
There are thousands of sellers who are willing to sell their website. Some want instant money some do it for business. It is always a good investment buying a website and having access to the traffic they produce.
You can continue earning from websites or blog either from Adsense or you can promote affiliate products. You can also sell and advertise your own business.
Websites generate automated income even while you sleep. Just post some engaging articles and see the magic. Websites with good content continues to generate money for years.
But be sure that the website or a blog you are buying has the decent amount of traffic. Otherwise, no matter how the design and vast the website is there is no use of it. I’m saying this because there are lot of website flippers who make websites and sell them. These websites are not worth buying at all because it is as a five star hotel in a desert. So where to find websites which generates income or more specifically is generating income all the time. Worry not, we had handpicked established websites which generates both good amount of revenue and traffic.
Have a look at our catalogue
6. Create an online course
There are many possibilities on the internet to make money. Another interesting source of automated income is creating an online courses. No matter in what field you are experienced in, you can create a series of video tutorial and sell them on sites like Linda, Udemy etc. Or you can just upload them on Youtube.
Share your skills and get paid, if you like to play chess then make videos on chess strategy, for a 3d artist he may upload tutorial videos on how to master Autodesk Maya etc.
7. Make money with Affliate Marketing
For people having a good amount of traffic on their website and blog, affiliate marketing is a very beneficial source to generate income just by sending your visitors to buy the affiliate products. You can even send traffic to Amazon and get a lot of money whenever the visitor from your website buys something there.
On the internet it is one of the most vast and profitable source of money making.
You can find affiliate offers on websites such as ClickBank. It’s always best if the product or service is one that you are either very interested in or is highly relevant to your website
- Sell your used books and textbooks at the end of the semester. You can sell used books on Amazon and few other websites.
- Sign up for Swagbucks, complete surveys, and refer your friends, watch videos.
- Become a freelancer and offer your services on sites like Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverrr, Guru, Peopleperhour.com etc.
- Get paid writing articles using a platform site like HubPages.
- Get paid for writing book reviews on sites like Onlinebookclub.org
- Become a Ghostwriter and write anonymously. You can ghostwrite articles, blog posts, and even books. There are many clients looking to hire you on the freelancing sites I mentioned above.
- Sell your videography on Envato market, Shutterstock
- Sell handcrafted products on Etsy.
- Enter contests and giveaways and win exciting prizes and cash.
- Sell unused items on eBay or Craigslist. You can also buy bulk items and resell them individually.
- Start a book promotion blog.
- Write reviews for website and get $10 per website you review. Go to Usertesting.com to start working.
- Need more help on finding automated income sources? Then leave a message and we will be in touch with you.